Forum Of RedSuns

You are not connected yet if you dont have an account please register 1 now or if you already have an account please login to the forum.

Thank You,
Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Of RedSuns

You are not connected yet if you dont have an account please register 1 now or if you already have an account please login to the forum.

Thank You,
Administrator

Forum Of RedSuns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum Of RedSuns

Welcome To The Guild of RedSuns Post Your Thoughts And Share Your Time Here - Enjoy Your Stay

3 posters

WoE Absent Reason

FearLesS
    FearLesS
    Developer
    Developer

Jumlah posting : 83
    Lokasi : indonesia

WoE Absent Reason Empty WoE Absent Reason

Post  FearLesS Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 am

Im sure all of us want to be the "Alpha" guild in BRo unless you're not that serious in playing BRo or you're not that loyal to the guild.

I hope you'll all agree with me when I say being absent or not attending WOE for a while is just fine or alright, provided you have a valid reason why you did not attend or join WOE. Our guild is just like an organization, a company or a club. It will not function accordingly if its members or should I say assossiates don't cooperate properly.

I notice that we don't have any section where we post our reasons on why we did not attend or will not attend WOE. And so, I decided to post a new thread regarding absences. I hope this will help our guild improve.

so please put your reason if you cant woe here..

THX..
    Bishi Bashi
    Bishi Bashi
    Moderator Team
    Moderator Team

Jumlah posting : 105
    Lokasi : Japan

WoE Absent Reason Empty Re: WoE Absent Reason

Post  Bishi Bashi Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:39 am

Agreed +1
    Flasher
    Flasher
    Moderator Team
    Moderator Team

Jumlah posting : 44

Post  Flasher Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 am

FearLesS wrote:Im sure all of us want to be the "Alpha" guild in BRo unless you're not that serious in playing BRo or you're not that loyal to the guild.

I hope you'll all agree with me when I say being absent or not attending WOE for a while is just fine or alright, provided you have a valid reason why you did not attend or join WOE. Our guild is just like an organization, a company or a club. It will not function accordingly if its members or should I say assossiates don't cooperate properly.

I notice that we don't have any section where we post our reasons on why we did not attend or will not attend WOE. And so, I decided to post a new thread regarding absences. I hope this will help our guild improve.

THX..
    "OMEGA"
    Bishi Bashi
    Bishi Bashi
    Moderator Team
    Moderator Team

Post  Bishi Bashi Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Just want to know when are we going to start woeing? i want to leave the guild so I can woe if we aint woeing, but as u know I will be back in this guild Razz Coz i Love you guys Razz
    FearLesS
    FearLesS
    Developer
    Developer

Post  FearLesS Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Flasher wrote:
    FearLesS wrote:Im sure all of us want to be the "Alpha" guild in BRo unless you're not that serious in playing BRo or you're not that loyal to the guild.

THX..
    "OMEGA"

hmm what u mean by "omega" flash??
    FearLesS
    FearLesS
    Developer
    Developer

Post  FearLesS Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Bishi Bashi wrote:Just want to know when are we going to start woeing? i want to leave the guild so I can woe if we aint woeing, but as u know I will be back in this guild Razz Coz i Love you guys Razz

ask jakkie about this..he is the leader..
    Bishi Bashi
    Bishi Bashi
    Moderator Team
    Moderator Team

Post  Bishi Bashi Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Jackkie Tell Me , I cant be Bother to Xfer My Gears Back And Forth , Im Lazy Razz
    FearLesS
    FearLesS
    Developer
    Developer

Post  FearLesS Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 am

Bishi Bashi wrote:Jackkie Tell Me , I cant be Bother to Xfer My Gears Back And Forth , Im Lazy Razz

hmm thats means no woe this week...coz jakkie told me Redsun start woe next week..thats what i hear...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:17 am